Thursday, October 8, 2009

going private...

Hey everyone, I have been thinking a lot lately about going private and I am finally going to take the time to do it. :) So please leave a comment with your email or email me at candice_nichols@msn.com. I will make the switch by Monday of next week...thanks!

20 comments:

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I want to keep up with you! arimvwa@hotmail.com can you send me an invite?

Blake and Tristan said...

We would love to be included in the invites you send. meyerssb@hotmail.com

Erika said...

xrman45@msn.com
Love ya tons :)

Unknown said...

I'd love to keep reading, if you don't mind!

kylieharris82 at gmail.com

melissamay said...

I love keeping updated with your cute little family!

melissamayadamson@Yahoo.com

Lindsey M said...

linzmallory@aim.com

Erin said...

eye_live@hotmail.com

Julianna said...

juliannamyers@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

jtgibbons@cableone.net

Matt and Jess said...

hyperlite82@gmail.com

Queen of Kings said...

Hey Candice my email is janetnessen@yahoo.com

monica said...

timothyandmonica@aol.com

Matt and Jen said...

purplejen24@hotmail

madsens said...

jennmom@hotmail.com

Hannah said...

hannah_robinsonranch@msn.com

Andrea (Annie) said...

I love your blog! Hope you are doing well. Hang in there!

Andrea (Annie) said...

Oops. Here's my email: memoriesofgladness@gmail.com

Andi and Cade said...

We'd love to keep posted!

charlton.andrea@gmail.com

smnorton said...

add me lissalu_20@hotmail.com

The Ilsley Family said...

add me...stacydawn@live.com