Hello everyone! Well, I think that this weeks appointment was the most uneventful for a long time!! First, on Sunday we ended up going into the hospital because I thought my water broke and I was in tons of pain. Well come to find out that I just have another uti...so no worries there, just more medication I have to take. Second, today I found out that I am still dilated to a 3. Nothing has changed and because of the test I took last week I still have another week before I could go into labor. The baby is still measuring a week ahead, so more good news! The doctor told me that probably next week we will do the preterm labor test again to see if I have another two weeks and his goal now is to get me to 35 weeks. He says that if we can make it to that point then we most likely won't have to worry about the NICU and the HUGE BILLS that come with it! So pray for 3 more weeks!
Another fun thing that happened this week, Hunter is now 10 months old!! We miss him tons, but know that he is in great hands and is being loved and spoiled! When it is time for him to come home he may not like us because of the undivided attention he is getting now and want to go back! ha ha I am grateful for the care he is getting because I just can't do it right now. Thanks Mom and Dad Nichols!! Before I know it he will be back, I will have a newborn at home, and all will be CRAZY! :)
Thank you for all the prayers and fasting!! I know that has made the difference in keeping this baby in and helping my family through a trying time! Thanks again, we love and appreciate all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment