Saturday, November 28, 2009

he is home...

Okay, so he has been home for one week now and we love it! Talk about adjustment, but it is totally worth it. My mom came up at the beginning of the week, mark has been off since Wednesday because of the holiday, and my parents and sibling came up Thanksgiving night and then left yesterday. I am grateful for having another adult here with me because frankly I am scared to be left alone! I am getting more comfortable since I am trying to work out a schedule, but when I am all alone all day long...SCARY! :) Bring it on? Haha

Anyway, we are doing great and Lincoln is doing awesome! I will post pictures later when I get longer than a minute to update. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

I'm so happy for you guys- and I can't wait to see you- Feb. 13th is the date. Don't be overwhelmed- you'll get the hang of it- and just remember that one day I changed 6 poopy diapers in ONE hour- and I only had 5 kids in diapers that day :) love ya

VALERIE said...

WOW that is great. Having him home has to help with the chasing. I hope that it slows down and you get adjusted. A new baby alone is an adjustment. I am sure by now you have it all under control.