Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lincoln pics...finally

Lincoln William Nichols
5 lbs 15 oz and 19 1/2 inches long

cpap...had to wear over night


first time I got to hold him after he was born! Saturday afternoon

2 days old
3 days
4 days
was under a light for jaundice and had cute sunglasses
6 days old

got to move into a "big newborn" bed
8 days old
9 days old
I am sorry it has taken me so long to post these! I can't believe how crazy my life has been since Hunter came home, a week and a half ago. I barely have time to breathe somedays and I am lucky if I can return phone calls the same day, haha. And Lincoln isn't even home yet...wow! So sorry for the delay :) He is now 13 days old and we are hoping to bring him home soon!

7 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

You've got a lot going on! I hope things are well with you guys. I hope he gets home soon.

Cyndee Bodily said...

Good pictures! Thanks for sharing. Lincoln looks like he is doing well!

Matt and Jess said...

You've got a handsome little boy there! I hope he can get home to you soon.

Matt and Jess said...

You've got a handsome little boy there! I hope he can get home to you soon.

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

He is so so sweet. I know things are crazy... I wish I knew what you needed done so I could just sneak in your house and do it for you! I really would love to help! Please call me :) We love you guys!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

So cute! Hope he does get to come home soon!

Aaron and Kalle said...

Congradulations! I am happy to hear all is going well. He is cute. Glad to hear that he is ahead of the game for his early arrival.