Monday, November 2, 2009

Hunter at 10 months...

Hunter was able to come home this weekend and we LOVED it! He has gotten so big and gets into everything. He has started to stand on his own and will even take a step or two before falling to the ground and then crawling! I can't believe how much he has grown since we got to see him last. I can' wait to have him home with us for good!
He loves Tanner and will follow him all over the house! He doesn't take very good naps here because if he hears Tanner at all he wakes up. I think it would be safe to say that Tanner misses Hunter just as much as I do! But I at the same time Tanner has gotten use to being here by himself and can make tons of noise and not have to worry about Hunter. So that will have to be another adjustment when he comes back home.
While Tanner was off trick o' treating with some friends, Mark was taking Hunter's clothes off to put his jammies on and Hunter crawled away laughing! He loves not having clothes on! So he sat and played and laughed for a good 45 mins! Mark and I had a blast just watching our little (not so little anymore ha) guy!
He loves playing with my medicine bottle...
and he loves to blow spit and bubbles!

This was a couple of weeks ago...not quite 10 months old yet :)

No comments: