This morning he was moved to the NICU at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls for a closer watch. Since he was 4 weeks early his lungs had not fully developed and has been on oxygen since shortly after birth. Everything else is good but he just needed a little more time baking :( We are all doing fine and hope to bring him home sooner than later. Their goal is to get him off the ventilator today and start working on his feedings. So I will keep you all posted as to what is going on with lots of pictures. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
because he was breech his legs and feet ended up by his head while they were cleaning him...
mom and Hunter
at EIRMC in the NICU with the ventilator...
look at all his hair! :)
13 comments:
Congratulations, he is beautiful and I know some adult men who would love to have his head of hair.
Congrats You guys! I hope he doesn't Have to stay to long. What a fun little christmas gift.
He is gorgeous, Candice! Rachael is right, what a fun Christmas gift. I am so glad that he is doing well, other than what comes with arriving a little early. And I am in love with all that dark hair. Congrats!!!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats on the early Christmas present. Feliz Navidad to you and your precious little family.
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you guys. He is such a little guy, I can't believe you already had him. Have a Merry Christmas and good luck with the new baby.
Candice, congratulations!!! He's so tiny and precious and I can't believe all that hair!! I hope he can come home soon. Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Congrats!!! He is darling..and look at all that hair!!! Hope he gets to come home soon...hoe you are feeling well as well!!!
I can't believe he has that much hair! Tanner didn't right? But he is soooo cute! Give him lots of love and kisses from his auntie Ashlee! I can't wait to see him- take care of yourself. Love you guys
CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see the little guy! He's absolutely adorable! We're going to come up on Friday with Mom and Dad if that's okay? Love you and I hope he just keeps improving!
CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you!! Hope he gets to come home soon and so glad things went well for you MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Funny story we were going to name our little boy Hunter Ray we still will I just think it is funny that they will have the same names :) LOVE YOU and CONGRATS again!
Candice and Mark,
We are so happy for you and love this little guys hair. We hope that things will continue to impove and hopefully you will all be at home together as a sweet little family.
Congratulations! He is a beautiful boy. Hope we will get a chance to see you before we head back to the south!
congrats and good luck! precious little guy! merry christmas!
Post a Comment