Sunday, December 28, 2008

AWESOME DAY 8

As you can tell by the title...it was a really good day! Mark, Tanner, and I went up this morning for his 11 o'clock feeding and this what he looked like...

Then I went back tonight for his 8 o'clock feeding and this is what I saw!...

HE IS OFF HIS OXYGEN!!! YEAH He is doing so well and hopefully tomorrow he will be out of the incubator and his iv's will be out! He also gained 2 oz since this morning and is still eating like a champ! We have been so blessed and can't wait to bring him home!

7 comments:

cortney and neil said...

Candice,
I have been checking your blog daily, and just realized I havn't left one comment yet. So here is my Congrats! He is beautiful, and I am so excited for you. He sure is tiny. Avy was that big, and I felt like I was holding a little rat, but it was kind of nice they stay tiny for quite a while. When he is home we will have to come see him. Congrats again. We are so excited for you and you have been in our prayers.
Love ya

JC Photography said...

Yeah for HUNTER!!! What a stud. We're so excited to hear such great news. Can't wait until I can hold him and not fell like I'm pulling at all the tubes they had in him. What a blessing he is! Love you sis - your strength through all of this has been an amazing example!

Yeehaw said...

I love how the little things really matter & each day really is a gift from God. You're awesome!!

Hills said...

AWESOME! That is great! its nice to see his cute little face without any tubes sticking out! I cant wait till he is home and i can kiss on him! Goes to show that prayer works! Thank goodness for the gospel!

Hills said...

AWESOME! That is great! its nice to see his cute little face without any tubes sticking out! I cant wait till he is home and i can kiss on him! Goes to show that prayer works! Thank goodness for the gospel!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

that makes me want to cry I'm so excited- I just told Gerrit yesterday when he gets a weekend off we have to head out there to see you guys! So I can hug and squeeze him. Can't wait!

Veda said...

Yeah! We hope he will be home in no time!