Saturday, December 27, 2008

one week--day 7

First Bath!! Yes I know and wish it was earlier but with everything going on he hasn't been well enough to get a bath. But now he is okay to be taken off his monitors for a little while without any worry! It was a little different giving him a bath with everything still attached but I loved every minute of it!


I think he enjoyed it too because as long as I didn't move him into weird positions he would just lay there, as you can see, and be totally relaxed.


They also took him off the oxygen for about an hour and he did well! He couldn't go any longer without it, but it was an hour right? Better than no time at all! Each day he just gets better and better and I couldn't ask for more! He is heading in the right directions and that is what matters!

I love being able to hold him and take care of him like he was at home! The nurses are great and want you to be involved. They are the best babysitters I could have right now! I truly appreciate them!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is great that he went a whole hour. WHOO HOO. He is so cute. It makes me want another. But then I look around and go, yeah right.

JC Photography said...

Oh my goodness - what a little lush! He is seriously enjoying that bath!!!! How fun. We're exciting he's doing good. Can't wait until your able to bring him home. Love you lots!