Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that our little one will be coming early! I have gone to the doctor twice already this week and am dialated to a 3 and 75% effaced. The doctor gives me until the beginning of next week! I am still in shock and not sure how to take this news! I was expecting to or at least hoping to last until after Christmas but this little guy seems have a different idea. I have already been helped out a ton by friends and family (especially my mother-in-law and Stacy my long lost sister)! Thanks for everything and I will keep you all posted and put pictures on as soon as possible!
9 comments:
Candice, good luck next week! You and your little guy will be in our prayers. I am sure you are so excited to finally meet him! Can't wait to see pictures!
Oh my gosh! For some reason I thought you were due in January. I was way off!! How exciting, let us know how everything goes and if you need anything at all!
I am so excited for you. You'll be amazed at how different it is to have your 2nd. I've recovered so much faster. It's great. I can't wait to see the pictures. I wonder if he will look like Tanner. So exciting!!! Good luck. I'll be checking your page every day now.
Wow!! But it's really exciting! We'll keep you and the baby in our prayers and I'm expecting a phone call when he makes an appearance! :) And since it's the holiday it'll be no problem coming up! YAY!! love you tons!!
YAY! I am way excited for you guys! That will be a nice early christmas gift! HOpe everything goes well! Merry Christmas!!
YES YES YES! I cant wait to hold that little man! Let me know if you need anything! AT ALL! Love you tonz
We will be thinking of you and hope everything goes well. Hopefully, we will get a chance to see the family while we are in Utah!
So exciting! Good luck. :)
Good luck, this is so exciting! Post pictures of your new little one soon after!
Post a Comment