Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Appointment!

Yesterday was my first doctor's appointment with this pregnancy. I felt like it took forever to get here but I think that was do to the fact that my doctor doesn't see you until you are 10 weeks instead of 8. So my official due date is January 19th! We were also able to here the baby's heartbeat which just made us smile. We are so grateful for this opportunity to bring another child into this world and it is kicking in that our lives are going to change (for the good of course!). Thank you for all the love and prayers!

9 comments:

monica said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you guys.

P.S. I love your new background!

Rachael Cook said...

That is way awesome. I can't believe how big tanner is getting. He is so tall. Congrats

melissamay said...

candice
my long lost ricks roomie.....
I'm so glad you found me.
Congrats on the baby, what a blessing for you and your family.
Check out my blog for a peek into my life.

Hills said...

That is so dang exciting! Congrats!!!Love you guys!

Suz said...

I hope you have it on the 15th because that is my birthday. January is a good month. It wasn't to late in the year that I couldn't go to any dances when I was 16 and I didn't have to wait to long into the year to date.

cortney and neil said...

Congrats. January will be a good month.

Lindsey M said...

We are due less than a month apart! That is so exciting. Adam is certain ours is a boy, I think it is a girl. We'll be finding out in August. Will you guys find out?
I'm so excited for Tanner, he will be such a good big brother.

Anonymous said...

Candice "Huff" Nichols!

WOW! It is amazing to hear from you. Congratulations on the pregnancy! That is amazing. Thanks for looking me up, it is great to hear from you. I will be looking at you site regularly now. Thanks again.

Yeehaw said...

Hey! Love you're blog. Very user friendly, wouldn't you say? :-) I'm linking you now, K?