tanner at the Ashton parade!
this parade is the best because they go down one street...once they have made it one way they turn around and do it again! It has taken me a couple of years to not get annoyed but the best part is MORE CANDY!!
tanner and cousin painter riding with us on our jeep ride! and also painter trying to drive his dad's...boys are so fascinated with cars, trucks, pretty much anything with buttons!
mark, tanner, and I at sheep falls! It was so beautiful...a little bumpy ride to get there but that is what you have jeeps for right? :)


daddy and tanner taking a little hike..cute huh?

here we are waiting for the fireworks! this is our tradition with marks family...every year we go to an elementary school, have a bbq and just hang out talking until they start! So much fun! and I love mark's family..they are the greatest!!!




3 comments:
Looks like fun! We went to Moab when I was about as far along as you are and it about killed me. I could only handle it for a little bit. You are a trooper.
It I mean Jeeping
We totally love you too! I was just telling Todd after I was at your house the other day how grateful I am that Mark married you. I honestly think of you as my sister, not an in-law. It's like you've always been apart of the family!
Love your guts!
Post a Comment