Thursday, June 5, 2008

NEWS!..we have been waiting to give!!!

Hello everyone, we wanted to let you all know that I AM PREGNANT! We are so excited and can't wait to have an addition to our family! It has been a long hard road, but every part of it has been worth it. (I can say that now but wouldn't have said that a couple of months ago) The plan was to wait for awhile to tell everyone but I just can't keep my mouth shut and either can Tanner. We told him a couple of weeks ago because we didn't know if he would get it. Well he hasn't forgot because he tells everyone that he sees and asks me everyday if the baby is growing. He is really excited and will be a great big brother! I am due in January, so I am not far along at all, only a couple of months, but enough that I feel it! Thank you for all the support we have been given...if it was a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on, thank you very much!

20 comments:

monica said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you guys! What great news and good job on getting your baby clicker up! Love you guys!

JC Photography said...

Yawhoo!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Candice!!! Congratulations again! Tanner is going to be such a great help for you!

Erin said...

Candice!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you and Mark...and Tanner!!!!

Matt and Jen said...

Yay Candice! Congratulations!! :)

Andi and Cade said...

Such good news! I got chills when I read it! So glad I found your blog yesterday so that I could read today when you posted. CONGRATS!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Congratulations! I saw your Mom last week and she told me and my Mom, so I've been waiting for you to break the news! I'm so happy for you guys

cortney and neil said...

Oh Candice, I am so excited for you. I know that this has been a long hard road. CONGRATS!
Love you
Cortney

Tiffany said...

Congrats. It's not as hard as people think to raise two. I am so happy for you.

Veda said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! We are so happy for your little...but growing...family!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, I am the YW Secretary. We have 29 girls right now. We are getting ready for camp and the trek this summer. Do you have an e-mail. Mine is jtgibbons@cableone.net. I would love to bounce ideas around.

Cody said...

Wow! I just found Suz and then that lead me to you! I was talking to Emily Poulson Vickery the other day and we thought it would be so fun to get together for a Ricks Summer reunion or something. Anyway, I'm so glad to see these cute pictures of your family! Let me know how you're doing!

www.boucherbombshell.blogspot.com

nicci said...

congrats, thats the best news ever =) good luck with everything!! we love you guys

Rachael Cook said...

Oh! Candice We are so HAPPY for you guys. I know that you have been wanting this FOREVER! I hope and Pray that everything goes well and that your not too sick. We love you

Queen of Kings said...

Candice... You made my eyes fill up a little CONGRATS!! We are so happee for you!!! You are the greatest Mom Tanner and you new little one are so lucky!! We are so Happee for you and have been praying for you! We Love You!!

Emily Vickery said...

Hey Candice! Yea for babies! Good luck with the pregnancy!- I was looking through your blog and found our good friend Marie Schneider! We served in her singles ward and she is the best. She is competing for Miss Utah in July. That is fun you are involved with the pageants. Anyway, glad things are good for you! We're at www.vickeryvamps.blogspot.com- come visit sometime and take care!

Rachael Cook said...

hey girl . I need your email so i can send you stuff about Grandpa and Grandma Huff, also if you have anyone in the families email. That would be great/ We are trying to put together a book for their anniversary thanks, rcook_27@hotmail.com

Lindsey M said...

I'm only one of many to say congrats but I'll still say it. Congrats! That is so exciting.

Jay and Barb said...

I am so thrilled with your great news. I especially thrilled that your mom now will have 2 grandbabies. This is why we have kids in the first place. Ha Ha. I hope you are feeling well.

maynardmoments said...

Candice,
This is Becky...your roommate from forever ago. I was so excited to find your blog! I got it off of Cody's blog. Your son is so cute! Congrats on the pregnancy as well. Kids are great...most of the time. hehehe
I look forward to staying in contact with you now. Yippee! Check out our blog to see what we have been up to. www.maynardmoments.blogspot.com
Becky