this is tanner's first but not last pre-school graduation! I put him in early for the sake of his sanity and mine...and mostly because I wanted him to learn to socialize with other kids his age. Well he loved it and is sad it is summer! So next year you will be seeing this again but hopefully we will have more pictures since it will be for real next time.
grandma and grandpa Nichols

his teacher Miss Janet...whom he loves!

his friend and partner in crime, Jaxton!
11 comments:
Ah...what a handsome little guy!!
Candice,
He is so cute I love the pic where he is cheesing it with his teacher. I put Mason in preschool this year to for my SANITY. It was essential.
Cort
I love that boy's big cheesie grin. He is pure entertainment. Thanks for helping us out the other day with Ashlee. You saved the day. Todd was having a hard enough time and was very relieved to drop her off! So thanks much sis. love your guts.
he's so cute candice! tell him congrats from me =)
So cute! I love that he's wearing a tie.
He is so cute!! I love his cute little face!! So guess what? We have a blog! whoo hoo!! love ya sis and see ya tomorrow!!
Man what a cute Boy! He must take after me!! jk Sorry we couldn't make it!
That is the cutest picture of him and his friend. Congrats.
that makes me so sad! That's just one year closer to real school! I don't think I can handle that. I know everyone else was really happy in their comments- but that just makes me teary eyed! Our babies can't be that old yet!
Tanner is such a cutie!! Yay Tanner!
Crazy that he is four years old! It has been awhile since we have bumped into you guys, but thanks to blogging we can keep up! Glad to hear all is well, check us out at.... cadenandi.blogspot.com
How's Idaho Falls?
Post a Comment