Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mark!!


Today is our anniversary!! We have been married for 6 great years! Mark has put up with alot from me and will have even more in the coming future..haa haa I love him with all my heart, more deeply now then I did 6 years ago! We have glared at each other, cried together, and laughed together and some of that is thanks to Tanner! He is a wonderful husband and dad...he does so much for us and we really appreciate it!
Love you Mark

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats. 6 years is a long time now days. Hope you have many more happy years to come.

Matt and Jen said...

Wow! 6 years! That's awesome! I remember when you first got engaged and you came to show me your ring at the library and then when you used to live in that little basement apartment close to the school. It seems like just yesterday. Congrats!

JC Photography said...

YEAH!!!!! Love your guts you two. Congrats!

Lindsey M said...

Say what! We can leave comments now. I thought you'd never add that. Congrats on the anniversary. Adam and I just had our anniversary but it was only our two year. It seems like we've been married forever, I can't imagine how long 6 years would seem. Especially when you can hardly remember life before your children. Your little guy is so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown up. Miss you, hopefully we'll see you this summer.

monica said...

Congrats on 6 years!