Can you believe that april has come and gone? Things have been very busy for us but that is a good thing considering my mental state hee hee. Tanner is one year older, taller, and in charge if you ask him! I just wanted to drop a little note saying hi and that we are still here in the windy city of Idaho Falls! We hope that everyone is doing great....healthy and happy. Pictures will soon follow just wanted to say hi!
6 comments:
We can finally leave comments! I love it- hello to you too- I'm waiting for more pictures. And haylee misses her boyfriend tanner
YEAH your back, well atleast to blogging. Hee hee. Long time no talk. Are you going up to mom's sunday? Just curious. Love your guts sis!
Hey Candice! I saw your blog on Erin's. I love to see what you and your family are up to! It's fun to blog, otherwise people lose touch. Anyways, I just thought I'd say hi, and your little Tanner is so cute!
Megan (Jenkins) Dawson
Yay! I can leave comments on your blog now! I love looking at pics of your cute little family. You look SO good!! I'm jealous! ;) Love you and miss you!
I told Haylee that after I go to camp we will go to Tanner's- so everytime I leave the house she askes me if I'm going to girls camp, so she can FINALLY go see Tanner!
Hey, How are you doing. I read that you are in IF. That is so funny, I am in Rexburg but am planning to move to IF soon. Your boy is so handsome. I hope we can stay in touch.
Tiffany (Blacker) Gibbons
Post a Comment