December: Hunter had his first birthday and we had Christmas at home for the first time as a family then headed to the Nichols for the rest of the day.
January: We were all stuck at home because of the weather. I guess I should rephrase that because we were stuck at home most of the winter because of our little Lincoln.
Feb: Another lovely month at home. :) EXCEPT for a weekend over to Boise for one of my good friend's wedding! Just Lincoln and I while Mark stayed home with the kids.
March: I got a double stroller while down at my parents house...that was a hard purchase for me, but I have LOVED it ever since. MY BIRTHDAY! :) It was an awesome one at that! I remembered that the year before on my birthday I was throwing up all weekend and later to find out because I was pregnant haha.
April: Tanner turned 6 at the beginning of the month, he has started soccer, and has been able to play outside with the neighbors and on his new bike. (I ran over the old one conviently right before his birthday.)
Now we are onto May! Good grief!! We did get our family pics from Jenny and some pics of the boys from my sister's mother-in-law. I love them all!










Mark is loving his job at Melaleuca as a Buyer/Purchaser. I hang out at home with the kids and don't venture out much with all 3. Grocery shopping is done at night after the kids are in bed, cleaning is done while following Hunter around as he destroys everything he touches. There are lots of smiles and screams and whining and crying and hiding (I try at least) and laughing and talking and loving around this house. It is kinda crazy but I try to cherish every moment because they grow up too fast!
3 comments:
You're back! Your boys are so cute! Love your family pictures. Those boys are going to have so much fun together.
Yeah for the update :) You're amazing to even get to it I bet it is crazy around your house! Your boys are darling I love the pics! They all look happee. I can't believe how big Hunter is I love his little cheeks! You're a darling family! You're boys are lucky to have you for a Mom!
yeah ! such cute boys SO fun.
Post a Comment