Hello everyone, again the months have just flown by! We are alive and doing well. I thought I would eventually get better at posting but I guess not. haha I am finally starting to get in a routine and feel more confident getting out of the house with all three boys. So this will come too...sometime! My boys are doing great. Growing up and keeping me busy! Tanner will be starting 1st grade at the end of August. Hunter and Lincoln are discovering things everyday. I am trying to keep my house clean, getting my family fed, the laundry down to only one pile instead of 7 or 8, hopefully getting a workout in, and enjoying watching my kids grow. Mark is loving his job, enjoys golfing, and shooting with Tanner and his friends.
I have been taking pics but that will have to be for another day because it is my bedtime! Hope everyone is doing well. And I appreciate your dilligence in keeping your blogs updated so I know how you all are doing. I am hoping to get better. Bye Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment