Hey everyone! I have finally caught up on my blogging! Sorry that is has taken so long...it is getting harder and harder to make the time. If I have a minute of quiet I usually end up doing nothing but enjoying it. I have been a huge slacker on taking pictures and updating you all...so I will try harder especially since I have to spend more time sitting. So have fun looking at what we have been up to this summer :) there is still more to come but it has taken me so long just to upload these that I will do it another day.
ps...yes I am on partial bedrest :( it will be a long 3 1/2 months. I have to slow down a ton, which means more work for Mark...poor guy!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting. I love to see your cute little family since we don't live close anymore!! How come you have to spend more time sitting? Are you on partial bedrest?
I hope the bedrest goes well... I'm sure it's hard with two kids! Your boys are so handsome and getting so big!
Sorry about the bedrest, hope it goes fast for you. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They're so cute.
I have been thinking about you and your family, Candice! We are praying for you.
Loved all the updates. I'm feeling like I need to do the same. It's good to keep up on you... sorry I can't be the same kind of support I was on the last one (you know- being in the same boat with you), but Bruce is determined he's done fathering children. Hmm...
Anyway, keep us posted. Hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment