Sorry this post won't be with pictures, but it might be awhile before I get to that. So I will just write and let you know what has been going on.
*Back in July Mark put a new roof on our house while I was at girls camp :) A huge job but glad it is done!
*Tanner started Kindergarten August 31st and LOVES it! Since we live across the street from the school he gets to walk to and from all by himself. He thinks that is pretty cool...not that I don't like walking him it is that I can't :( The first day he didn't look back and wasn't nervous AT ALL to go! I did walk him the first couple of days and cried on the way home. My little boy is turning into a big boy!!
*Hunter is army crawling all over the house and getting into everything! He likes to pull himself up on everything especially while in his crib. Then he yells at ya (a happy yell) until you go get him. He is such a happy boy and we love him tons!
*As for me, I have been on partial bedrest for about 3 weeks now. I take care of the needs of Tanner, Hunter and myself during the day and then when Mark gets home from work he takes over. And when I mean "takes over", he does everything...cleaning, laundry, dinner, outside work, shopping if I need, and the boys. I have been having lots of contractions and have been in a lot of pain so he sends me to bed. Well this week I have been to the hospital twice for testing. The tests came back negative but they still put me on medicine to slow down or hopefully stop the contractions so that I don't go into labor. My goal is to make it 10 more weeks!! But I now have to be really careful...I have discovered I can't do much without having contractions, so that means I have been in bed! :( Hunter was shipped off to my in-laws and Tanner is with me. Tanner did not like sending Hunter off. He told us, "I don't want Hunter to leave. I like him home with me!" That was enough to rip my heart out because we don't like it either but I don't want to have this baby now either. This too shall pass, right? That is what I keep telling myself :)
So there you go...our update! I will soon post pictures of what we have been up to. Just be patient with me ;)
4 comments:
I cried after I dropped Matthew off at his first day of kindergarten, too. All the way back home. I blamed it on pregnancy hormones (even though I know I would have cried, pregnant or not).
I've been wondering how you're doing. Thanks for the update. Keep taking it easy. Your family is in our prayers. Love you!
Oh, Candice, I'm glad to hear you're taking it easy. Yes, yes, this too will pass. Let me know if I can help you!
Man you think you have it bad then here about someone elses trials and suddenly yours aren't so bad. Geesh good luck we will keep you in our prayers. I hope all goes well and good luck.:)
Candice,
Ash told me this morning about your bedrest... I AM SO SORRY it is NOT a fun thing at all and I can't imagine having more kids and having to be on it. My heart aches for you because I know how hard emotionally it is to be down worried about if your little guy will stay in long enough. You are in our prayers and PLEASE if there is ANYTHING at ALL that we can do for you let me know. WE LOVE YOU and hope everything goes well!
You're and Amazing Mom!
Post a Comment