Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Idaho Falls Zoo

dad and tanner
 

petting a goat
 

a pot-bellied pig--As some of you know I LOVE pigs...i could have sat all day and watched them! If mark would let me i would have one as a pet! hee hee
 

mom and tanner
 

tanner was about to get a drink when he realized what he would be putting his head into! Needless to say it took a lot of convincing, but how can you pass up a drink?

pelican's were getting fed their fish! amazing...

you think tanner is tall...then you put him next to a lion...

the very friendly bird!!! there is this enclosed area where you can go to see different kinds of birds...well this one was a little to friendly for my book! he followed close the whole time we were in there and even tried to leave with us!

4 comments:

monica said...

Looks like a fun day at the zoo. Tanner is so cute!

monica said...

Oh and I love that you have a Breaking Dawn widget! Team Edward or Team Jacob? Go Edward!

Hills said...

How fun! I have not been to the zoo since the day clark purposed ( idont know how to spell that) to me! Which will be three years ago tomorrow! We should go sometime!

Jay and Barb said...

The new pictures are so fun to see. I look forward everyday to see who has a new post. The zoo looks great.