My little boy turned 4 years old on April 5th!! This was the first year that he actually understood it was his birthday. We started off the weekend with taking cupcakes to his pre-school class, opened presents the morning of his birthday, got him a jamba juice (his favorite!!), took him to his favorite place to eat--primos--, then took him to see Horton hears a Who! Then sunday we went up to his grandma and grandpa Nichol's house and had a party! He loved every minute of his weekend and Mark and I really enjoyed spoiling our little boy!
This year I decided to make a special birthday cake and am pretty proud of myself! hee hee The problem is that next year I will have to do bigger and better...what did I get myself into??!! AHH

3 comments:
YEAH!!!! I can finally leave comments on your blog. I love the new look. Love you guys!
I'm glad I can leave comments now. Happy Birthday, Tanner. Isn't it crazy how time flies?! Fun cake, I love it. Last year I made Matthew Mater from Cars, so I'm already planning what I'll do next (his b-day is in july).
mmmmmmmmmm lets get nkd and suck c--k little boys suck the best
Post a Comment