Tuesday, June 2, 2009

pre-school graduation...

Tanner graduated from pre-school and will be moving on to kindergarten after the summer! Wow he has grown up fast!

receiving his diploma


grandma and grandpa Nichols, tanner and hunter (who slept thru the whole thing)

Miss Janet and Tanner

7 comments:

Jeric and Mickale said...

Isn't it crazy that they are already going into Kindergarten!!! He looks so grown up. Hope all is well :-)

Jay and Barb said...

Don't blink your eyes or Tanner will be all grown up and serving his mission before you know it. What a darling family you have. How are you feeling?

Hannah said...

I can't believe he'll be going into Kindergarten!! Where has the time gone?!

VALERIE said...

Hold on the more kids you get the faster time goes. And then you are wondering were the 5th grader came from. Time flies way to fast. Your kids are so cute.

Yeehaw said...

I love those pictures!

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I can't believe that he's getting so old! He looks so happy and excited that he's graduated!

Ari Anna Johnson said...

I just found you from Suz's page and thought I would drop by and say hi! What a cute family!