Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 months old...


our little guy is now 3 months old!! and finally fitting into 0 to 3 months cloths!wow it has gone fast...i keep telling Hunter to quit growing! I want him to stay this size for a long time. ha he probably weighs about 11 lbs :) yeah for him

he started smiling at us not long ago and now is more steady with his hands. he has been sleeping thru the nights for a little over a month now and i am not complaining!

he always looks a little nervous...especially when tanner is close hee hee

thanks for the cute outfit mom! now he can finally wear it!

5 comments:

Yeehaw said...

How cute! I was also excited that Lee could finally fit into older clothes... then I washed them and now he's too big.
:-(

*. Th3 BoW3n FamiLy.* said...

oh my goodness he is sure a handsome little boy! Ohh i just love those little babies!! Nice job you guys! He is a lOoker!

JC Photography said...

I LOVE that last picture of him and tanner. Hee hee - I think he's giving you the SAVE ME MOM!!!! look. I love those two little stinks - hope your birthday was fab! Love you!

Contributing Chefs said...

Super cute Candice! :) You are such a good mom

Michelle Colt said...

I can't believe that he's 3 months old! I honestly thought that he was barley two mo., at the most!! But time freezes for me when it's not my own children. Like my sisters twins have been 16 mo. for the last 2 months now. LOL Very cute photos!