Monday, February 16, 2009

trip to Utah

Tanner, Hunter, and I went to down to Utah to see my family the first of February. We had tons of fun and it was a nice change of scenary from our house!
Hunter and my brother Parker

Great Grandma and Grandpa Huff with Tanner and Hunter

Grandpa getting ready to leave...looking like a gangster ha ha

My grandma and grandpa are great people! I wish that we could see them more often! Hunter's middle name is actually my grandpa's middle name! Mark is insistant that we name him "Rocky" since that is my grandpa's nickname but you put Hunter Rocky together and it just isn't right! :) Anyway we love them very much and I was so happy that we could get a picture with them.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I keep forgetting that you have a brother. They are cute kids.