Sunday, January 18, 2009

since Hunter has been home...

WOW how time flies...Hunter is now 4 weeks old! He is doing great and we are all enjoying him a ton! Sorry it has taken me so long to put pictures on here but I finally got around to it...haha...I didn't realize the change that would happen from having one kid to now two! AWH I will hopefully post more pictures of the day he came home soon. Erika and Cody have those pictures since I was to involved with Tanner and Hunter to bother pulling out my camera. Good thing they were here especially since Mark was at work! Enjoy...




I realized that you are all lucky that he had his eyes open in most!! Because all he does is eat and sleep...it is very rare that he has his eyes open for long! :)

15 comments:

Kate Perkes said...

Candice,
He is so cute! He is so little, I think that he looks so much like you. Especially the last pic. How fun, I can't wait!!

Hills said...

Ok if this sickness doesnt leave my house soon i am moving away so i can get better and then come over! It is killing me! He is so dang cute and those pics jen took are freaking cute!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

don't you think he looks like Tanner?

Tiffany said...

He is so stinkin cute. Let us know when the best time would be to come visit. We would love to see him and I am sure that Dyllon would love to see Tanner.

Veda said...

He is adorable! We are glad he is home to enjoy!

Yeehaw said...

So at 4 weeks old he still looks miniature compared to my new one. How big is he now? He's adorable!

Cyndee Bodily said...

Oh he is a doll. He even has little cheeks now! So excited for you!!

Erika said...

I wish we could come visit soon! We're getting to the pictures :) It's just been crazy getting ready for my recital and with school. I love the first picture of him!! Did his cloths that we got him ever fit?

Erika said...

*I mean clothes...* :) love you tons!

Lindsey M said...

Is it just me or does he look exactly like his brother?

Lindsey M said...

I forget to add..
They are both handsome little guys!

Hannah said...

Oh my word, he is adorable!!! I love how they look when they are so tiny. I hope you are getting plenty of rest and lots of naps!

monica said...

Candice, I am so glad you guys are all home together. How fun that must be! He is the cutest little guy.

Jeremy, Brandee and Payton said...

i have been asking grandma hubbard how you guys have been doing. you have been through so much! i am so happy he is home and doing well. Enjoy he is darling!@

Rachael Cook said...

He is so beautiful . I cant believe how teeny tiny he is. What a precious little spirit. I am so happy for you guys. YOu deserve him so much and he is so lucky to have you as his parents.