Okay so I got a phone call this morning from the doctor to get my daily check-up on Hunter and he told me he could come home today!!!! I can't tell you the excitment I felt and the tears that I tried to hold in! This has to be short but I will update you soon...when we get situated. Thanks for all the prayers and all your kind words to help me through.
15 comments:
How great for you and the family!! I wouldn't have tried to hold any tears back, you have earned everyone of them but now they are tears of joy!! Love him to death!!!
Much love,
Barb Zelenka
CONGRADULATIONS. GOOD GOING HUNTER. YEAH
Yeah! We are so excited for you! Welcome home, Hunter!
Congrats! How exciting for your family to be together at home! I remember going through this same set of emotions nearly 4 years ago when Andrew was born and waited in the NICU for 2 weeks, it seemed unbearable! We are excited for you. Have fun with this stage, as you well know they grow up fast.
- Blake
YAY!!!!!!! Enjoy having him home, even though nights will be sleepless for a while, at least he's home!! Yay, YAY!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Ohh Candice,
I just checked your blog for the first time since you had your little Hunter! Congratulations are in order first on such a cute little guy. Second, I am so sorry you had to go through all of that! Your little guy has been through so much already and I know it is so hard to just take a backseat to it all, but you made it through!! How fun for you to finally have him home and enjoy all the little first moments. What a blessing his strength will be to you and your family as you reflect on these moments. Hope you are doing well and I can't wait till he is big enough to join us all at lunch! =)
LOve
Kate Perkes
I'm so happy for you all!!!
You're a rock!
Congrats Mark and Candace, I'm glad all is going well and that he ready for home.
I am so happy for you all to be together as a family at home!!! Enjoy. I can hardly wait to see more pictures of him at home.
I am so happy for you all to be together as a family at home!!! Enjoy. I can hardly wait to see more pictures of him at home.
Way to go Hunter! I can't even imagine what you are feeling like to finally havingh him home! I have been looking forward to his updates and am so excited for you, Mark and Tanner!
YAY! I'm so glad to hear that. Your family is a bunch of troopers, and so cute! I wish you all the best for this new year!
Congrats Candice! He is beautiful! I am so glad he is home and I hope he is doing well.
Love, Lacy
Yeah for Hunter! I'm so happy for you and your little family, I just cried as I read your last couple entries. I so happy he's doing well.
Congrats! I'm so glad he can come home! Spencer was in the NICu when he was born too so I know how emotional that is, sad, frustrating and horrid. I'm glad he's home and I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment