Sunday, November 23, 2008

photo tag...

I was interested to see what this would be, but here it is...
This was 2 years ago on the Fourth of July at the Ashton parade. It seems just like yesterday. Time flies that is for sure!

Okay now you have to try...go to your fourth photo in your fourth folder and post the picture. And I tag Ashlee Dickson, Stacy Ilsley, Erika Cardon, and anyone else that wants to join the fun! :)

2 comments:

Lindsey M said...

It's crazy how time flies!

Can you believe our little bundles will almost be here? It seems like yesterday that I found out you were pregnant. I was so excited! I can't wait to see what he'll look like.

I need your address too! Mine is 1020 Legacy Lake Terrace Apt. 301 Collierville TN 38017.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeehaw said...

Cute!
Hey, I've got a great picture from Twilight I need to send you. Send me your email address, Ok? And THANKS! That was fun!