Tanner is now 4 1/2 and has helped carve his first pumpkin! I know that is really sad huh? But he loved it, especially being able to help Mark!


and if any of you know mark, it is very rare that I get a normal smile in any picture! so enjoy!


tanner's scary face! hee hee
5 comments:
Okay so I'm sitting here laughing so hard at Tanner-bananer that my stomach hurts. Literally that little punk is causing me contractions! He's HILARIOUS! I love that boy! In the first picture his grin is as big as the pumpkins! And I'm COMPLETELY impressed you snapped a picture of Mark without "the cheese". I didn't know it was possible! Love ya!
Oh man! That just reminded me I have 10 pumpkins in my garage that need carved! UGH! Want some? :-)
Whoa! That's a seriously "scary" face Tanner's making!! How Fun!!!
What a scary pumpkin. He is so cute. Mark looks like he wants to murder the pumpkin with the knife posed above it.
Tanner is such a cutie. I am anxiously awaiting this new little one for you and hope your feelng well.
Post a Comment