Saturday, October 11, 2008

**Attention**

Hello everyone! I just wanted to make you aware that I have less than 100 days left in my pregnancy!! I am really excited and just wanted to share, hee hee! Also I have put on the side of my blog all of my growing pictures because I am now at 26 weeks! Hope everyone is doing great!

7 comments:

Hills said...

Yeah yeah yeah! i am so excited to see that little dude!

Veda said...

You look great!

Suz said...

cute belly! I love it!

Gerrit & Ashlee said...

cute belly, but how are your ankles holding up? Those are the pictures we really want to see!

Yeehaw said...

I find it funny that I love to see other's growing pictures but I seriously go into depression when I think of having to post my own. You make a far cuter pregnant woman than I, that's for sure!

Hannah said...

Wah-hoooooo!!! I can't believe how fast it's been going! You look SOOOOOO cute!!!! Hope you're feeling well.

Matt and Jess said...

Way to go! Hope it's all going good for you! You look great!