IT'S A BOY! 100% sure because we got a between the legs shot first thing! Tanner didn't believe it at first and even told the lady doing the ultra sound that she was wrong because it was a girl. So after a lot of convincing he kind of accepted it and by the end kept telling Mark, "I guess you were right dad!" "But I wanted a baby sister." So I think he is starting to come to terms with it now and is really excited to start picking out names!
Tanner and baby

my camera is acting up and so this is the clearest picture I could get, sorry...

my two boys
17 comments:
Candice, I just want to tell you that I think your family is adorable and you look great. I hope life is treating you well.
Whoopi!!!!!! 2 boys is so fun!
Yaeh! Congrats! I am so excited for you. I love having 2 boys. I thought that i wanted 1 of each. but i wouldn't trade my boys for anything. They play so well together, and mike just LOVE his little brother, and i sure Tanner will be the same way.
Yay! "Chuck" sure looks cute in his picture with Tanner! he he. Love ya tons sis and I'm glad I got to see you (even if was only for a couple of hours!)
Congrats! Boys are the best, and I'm not biased at all. ;) Anyway, I am so excited for you and Mark. Tanner will love having a brother.
I have to admit. Boys are the best. Congrats. At least Tanner knew it was a baby. Dyllon said that Garrett was a rock on the ultrasound.
Congrats!!!! Boys are so much fun, of course I have no idea if girls would be :-)I am so happy to hear all is going well.
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! Tanner needs a little brother to play with! Can't wait to see in guys in a few days! Love your guts. (hee hee - get it - the baby!) I'm so funny sometimes.
Congrats. That's so exciting. I can't believe we haven't seen each other for so long. We need to get together. next time you come through stop by if you get time. Congrats again.
Awesome! I LOVE that picture of tanner and baby with his big cheese! Boys are fun! Tanner will love to have someone to wrestle with!
Well I guess I was wrong! But having two boys together will be a blast --Maci and McKenna have a ball playing together! Congrats! :)
Congratulations!!
congrats you guys! You are super cute prego...people were asking me if I was having twins at your stage and look at you with your cute little belly! We are happy for you, boys are awesome!
CONGRATS!!! Yeah for you that is so exciting! What a cute picture with Tanner holding the ultra sound you are a DARLING family! WE are so happee for you!
I am so thrilled for you, another boy, he and Tanner will be such best friends!
Congratulations! Tanner will love having a little play buddy! I am really excited for you!
Congratulations Mark and Candice! We are excited for you!
Blake and Tristan Meyers
Post a Comment