hello everyone I am now 20 weeks along and will find out on wednesday what we are having!! (don't worry I will let you all know) I can't believe that it has gone by so fast and as you can see below I am definately growing...
at 20 weeks
at 15 weeks
I just want you all to know how lucky you are that I am willing to put these pictures on the internet...so please don't laugh or be in shock!! (even though I am...hee hee)
4 comments:
OH!!!! Your so cute! I love pregnant Candice! We need to go play. If you come down to the fair this week let us know. We went today and FROZE!!! It rained most of the day and was really windy. I still can't feel my fingers- which makes it very difficult to type!
You are so cute. I am so excited to find out what it is. I hope it is a girl.
You look darling! I can't wait to find out--does the fam have a poll going? I'm think it is a girl! :)
Candice, you're such a cute mom and pregnant lady! You're all belly-- you lucky girl you. And Tanner is so adorable! Those eyes are gonna break some hearts...
Post a Comment