Our Ward Campout!
tanner's first time camping...

our family (with one of the bishop's sons)

one of the young women showing tanner how to roast a marshmellow

enjoying his first smore!!

our VERY good friends Jeramy and Shelley (getting married in about a month!! YEAH)

15 weeks along (it has been couple of weeks...sorry...I am now 17 weeks)

up at grandma's for the 24th of July...we didn't bring his swimming suit so he borrowed from Amber...hee hee. I put this on especially for mark! It drives him crazy that he was wearing pick shorts, but he wasn't there so he didn't really have a say!

at the zoo when "FAVORITE AUNT AMY" was in town!
tanner, ashlee, and bretta
12 comments:
look how cute you are with your little baby bump! I love it!!! I can't belive you will find out soon what you are having! Let me know so kathy and I can start shopping! :)
HEY that camp trip looks way fun! Tanner is such a cutie/ or should i say handsom boy!
Candice, you look so cute with your little tummy poking out!!! Yay, yay, YAY!!
I love the baby bump! You look so cute!
Tanner is getting so tall! He is such a cute kid.
Ah, the fun of Summer! Hope you're feeling good!
Okay so that little stink Tanner totally cracks me up. Love that kid. His face is priceless in those camping pictures. I was laughing so hard. He needs to come back to the farm - we miss him. And you can come too!!! Hee hee!
You're such a cute pregnant lady! You all look so happy! I can't wait to look on here one day and see pics of your new baby....:)
Candice you are so cute Pregnant! How are you feeling? I love Tanners pink shorts with the muscle man pose he is super cute!
Conrats again on the baby we're so excited for you!!
Sounds like you guys had fun! You look so cute pregnant! Darling pictures :)
I am so glad to find you and now can catch up and keep up with you are your little family! and it is growing, I am thrilled for you! You look great! I'll be in touch!
I just wanted to stop by and say HellO, and that Your family is so Beautiful, your son Tanner is so adorable...
Well I feel Bad for not getting to know you guys very well, so I hope that Ill be a little better at it.
When is your baby Due??
Hope to hear from ya and take care!!!
Your tummy looks so GREAT! Are you going to find out what this baby is?
Post a Comment