I LOVE YOU!
Today I wanted to let everyone know how important Mark is to me. We have been married for almost 6 years and I love him more deeply now then I thought was possible! I can't imagine how much more my love will grow with each year. Of course we have had our hard times and big lessons we have learned, but that is why my love grows stronger. Mark teaches me to laugh, stress, and love, and most importantly is the spiritually giant that I need. After 3 years of trying to have another baby and each month bringing a disappointment to my heart, Mark has taught me to enjoy and be grateful for what I have. Because every woman has the desire to be a mom, the heartache will never get easier, but I have learned that how you handle that heartache makes all the difference! Mark and Tanner are a blessing and I love them both very much. Thank you Mark for all that you do for me and Tanner...for all the hard work, sweat, and tears.
I love you, yours always & forever

No comments:
Post a Comment